RevalidationCoben Medical Ltd is an official Designated Body with the General Medical Council and can offer Revalidation, Appraisal and Responsible Officer services via our valued partners, Medical Support Union (MEDSU).
MEDSU Ltd is an independent organisation, established in 2011 to support medical professionals with a comprehensive governance service throughout the Appraisal and Revalidation process. They provide licenced doctors and employing organisations (Designated Bodies) with innovative technology and a network of professional Appraisers, to offer an unrivalled and supportive route to revalidation.
MEDSU believe that revalidation shouldn’t be a burden, which is why they have developed their intuitive, leading appraisal and revalidation solutions to support you throughout your career. MEDSU provide a team of highly trained revalidation professionals who arrange your appraisals and provide full guidance and support throughout the entire process.
MEDSU solutions include:
- An online portal – accessible from anywhere
- A cloud-based MAP (Multisource Appraisal Portfolio), also available via IOS/Android App
- A free 360˚ Multisource feedback and reporting solution
- A dedicated revalidation team
- Administrative support and guidance
- Appraisal related guidance and template documents
- CPD Management + Training Resources
- Support Helpdesk + live online chat for assistance
- Tutorial Videos
- A professional work cloud (Email / Contacts / Calendar / Mind Maps)
- Independent Case Management + Investigation
- Remediation and Complaint Investigation
- GMC Compliant Governance
- Access to tailored support from our PA + Concierge team
- Access to Appraisal coaching/mentoring
- Access to a network of Independent Appraisers and Responsible Officers
For information on Revalidation, Appraisal and Responsible Officer services, please visit www.medsu.org or contact MEDSU via email: email@example.com or call Freephone 0800 689 9434
To get started with an appraisal with MEDSU visit www.medsu.org/join-now. You can gain access to your MAP portfolio within minutes.